Thursday, January 7, 2010

Baltimore Red Sox Tweet Up

Hey Everyone ok this is the first blog about the Baltimore Red Sox Tweet Up. With some of the facts and hopefully I can get some ideas from all of you about when to meet and what game to go to and so on. So here is what I know so far....

The Sox are playing the weekend of June 4 so the games are the 4th, 5th and 6th (4th is my b-day woohoo) that's a Friday Saturday and Sunday.

I have checked the Orioles website and single game tickets are not on sale yet. @Kdawg1313 told me last season they had a section that you got food with your seats so I will look into that.

I have looked at hotel prices and right now they aren't bad so if you have the money I would try and book early. The BF and I will be heading down on the 3rd and leaving the 6th but I figure not all of you could stay that long so I was hoping to find out which game would be better for all of us to meet up Friday or Saturday let me know on here or Twitter of FB if your one of my friends there.

Let me know any other ideas I hope to meet a bunch of you down there. As I get updates on things I will post it here

2 comments:

  1. I'd love join you! Please include @jfetterman13 and @jelias27. The only trick is that we are opening a brand new store this summer at the beach and I'm not sure we can get away for the weekend and miss out on a whole weekend of happy customers. But we'll try! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just created a Facebook Event page for the tweetup http://www.facebook.com/events.php?ref=sb#/event.php?eid=265026817684&index=

    ReplyDelete