Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy Holidays

Well I figured I would write a holiday blog to send out special wishes to all the awesome people in my life here goes:

To Mom and Dad you guys are freaken awesome thanks for all your help over the year Craig and I really really appreciate it I really couldn't ask for better parents. Love you

To Craig I am beyond lucky to have found such a fantastic guy. You treat me like a queen I really couldn't ask for anything more and you're funny as hell Love you lots handsome

To Andrea my BFF I have now known you for 13 years (scary) and you have always been a wonderful friend you make me laugh so damn much it hurts sometimes. I am extremely lucky to have such a great BFF and I hope your good relationship luck continues he seems like a great guy love you my homie

To my Fam you guys are all crazy but I love you all more than you could ever know thanks for loving me back

To my Co workers you guys are all super crazy (lol) and all great friends you make work tolerable thanks so much

To my twitter buds you guys make me laugh, cry, and get angry I enjoy spending my online time with all of you. I even found some smart yank fans and enjoy discussing baseball you guys too. I hope you all stick around so we can talk baseball for a whole season and maybe I can meet more of you cause the ones I have me @gabs10272004 @AislinnW and @jsbsox are all super awesome people I'm sure the rest of you are too.

That's all I have to say it has been a great year I hope all of you have a Merry Christmas or you had a Happy Hanukkah or whatever you celebrate I hope it rocks and I hope you all have a great new year

No comments:

Post a Comment